The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mrs. H!



Came in early so kids could bring in texts before class this morning, only to have the computers tell us that our access had been disabled! I went over to Mr. A and he was already on it, calling Tech Services and by 7:15am I was up and able to start checking in students. We took in nearly 2,500 books today, but still around 2,500 are out there. Morning and the one break we had were rough, but my son helped out again along with students and other staff help and we left today with all books put away! I began checking the billed senior books and found four students with possible bills that did have those books in. I also withdrew more books, the French books we got in from North HS, and various other books. After the buses left, Mrs. J and I took Mrs. H out for lunch to celebrate her birthday. We had a nice time out, and enjoyed a good lunch. Usually we eat in the library, but it was a great treat to go out and have an uninterrupted lunch.

No comments: