The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Textbooks to other Schools

Today I set out my last two boxes of textbooks that need to get back to other schools. So, those are all out the door. I also pulled the cart over to the office for our principal to see the damage from just one year of student use, and they did give the approval to bill for damages. We just have to be consistent. So, I will work on that when I get back in the fall. I put the cart in the aisle with the rest of their friends. I worked on the inventory from my ladies that came in the other day and checked in the books that were on the shelves but still 'out' or 'billed'. Mrs. J worked on getting them taken off the billing, a great team effort. I worked through the Algebra books. They had been stacked pretty haphazardly and I worked on getting them all in order for the summer and straightened up the stacks so they have time to flatten out over the summer.

No comments: