The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Giggles from the Workroom

Today Mrs. H put out a notice that the magazines were ready for anyone that needed them and lots of teachers came by and took from our stack. I heard giggling back there as some of them thumbed through the issues. Most of the day I worked on repairs of The American Experience books. I had started gluing them before we left for break and now they were ready for their next step. I also set up a shelf of new books to repair and will start those tomorrow. Checked out books and put money into print accounts. I also worked a bit on the bulletin board outside the library workroom door and looked into books we have that have things to do with eating. So I found Feeding Frenzy, Penn and Teller's How to Play With Your Food, Sugar Busters and a few others to print up. I'm writing a brief synopsis of each book and its call number so kids can come in and find it! I think it may get some kids in to see what else we have!

No comments: