More magazines were sitting on my desk this morning, so I processed in four more for teachers and seven more for the library. As I shelved in our back room some extra magazines, I decided to withdraw all the old 2006 and 2007 issues we had. Last year Mrs. H and I had thought we'd only keep two years of issues, so I checked with her and cleaned them out. I also went through our Insignia data base and cleared them all out of there as well and deleted out the issues and even some magazine titles that we no longer carry. I also sent out an e-mail through Mrs. H to let teachers know they were free to come and take the magazines we had deleted for their classes and any that were left over we'd put in boxes for kids to use when they needed to cut out pictures for projects. Put some finishing touches on the bulletin board and took pictures. Put some other cooking books in our display cases. Did some repairs on the books I had glued and set out to dry over break. Made a new laminated cover for our From Julia Child's Kitchen book and rebarcoded and did a new spine call tag for it as well.