The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Updates

Homecoming today! I got in four magazines and when I went into Insignia this morning to work on them, they said two of them didn't exist! We had an update last night, so I e-mailed LMSS to let them know we lost some. I found eleven magazines titles have no records. We also talked about the barcodes from the magazines are not working, so I printed up a barcode on my printer, and then our main printer. Wow, you can really see that my printer is smudging things, so I went through a good cleaning on it. Checked out two class sets of Ricochet River. Did more repairs mostly on the Prentice Hall Platinum books. We are so low on them, and the ones we have left are the real dregs of the batch and I determined not to check another one out unless it had been repaired! So, I had a student that needed one, and tried to get it repaired before class started. I didn't have enough time, so I sent her to class and had the book delivered! Gave out help in the computer lab today, monitored our students for passes, checked out 5 books, looked up 2 log-ins, put money in 4 print accounts. Mrs. M and I also took all our print account monies, sorted them and put them into the cash box for the weekend. Happy Homecoming you Sprague Wild Things!

No comments: