The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Calendar/Book/Calendar

Finished up the new calendar today and surprised I finished it with all the students coming to check out books. I'd do something on the calendar, then have to climb down to check in or out a book, then back up.... Checked out two class sets of books, one for Geometry Commections V1 and another for Algebra 2 V2. Took in books of the V1 as well. Had a lot of individual students coming in to pick up the books they didn't get for one reason or another when their classes came in. Had two kids bring back billed books, so I took them off the Main Frame billing as well. Had a student bring in some poetry books they cleaned out of an English room, Reflections on a Gift of Watermelon Pickle. They were from North, so I contacted North HS and she said to send them over, so I packed them up and they'll get picked up tomorrow. Had a couple of girls ask for some French books, so I looked some up and got them into their hands to see if they wanted to check them out. Mr. M came with a request for an answer key to one of his spanish texts, so I found the contact information for the company and sent them an e-mail. Did my usual clean-up after the day, turning off monitors, pushing in chairs and generally straightening things up.

No comments: