The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Computer

Did more repairs today, both with the oversize and just our regular textbooks. I had a teacher ask if we had The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens and I showed him the set we had plus we also have the workbooks. He asked if we'd be getting rid of anything this year, and I said, oh my no! We're not getting rid of anything this year. In fact, our pick ups for spring break are rather limited. I did pack up some of the books we've borrowed from other schools and shipped them back after I got them all withdrawn from our system. Processed in four teacher magazines and nine for the library. Checked in/out books and put money in print accounts. My computer came back from the techs and see how happy she is? I have her at home and typing on her right now! I'll have to buy doughnuts for them tomorrow! I had to pull First Aid books for Mrs. E for first thing in the morning. I had to set up the screen and InFocus machine for the meeting this afternoon in the library.

No comments: