The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marching On


Getting on the green here in time for March! Checked in and out four class sets of Algebra Connections books - the V1 in and the V2 out. Also checked out The Journal of Patrick Seamus Flaherty and Where Have all the Flowers Gone? for Ms. O's history class. Did some more book repairs and more of the oversized books back out on the shelf. I noticed that the shop kids did a great job on one side of our cart, but didn't do the other side, so I sent an e-mail to get that taken care of. Ran the front desk this afternoon after Mrs. M left and got together some stuff for Read Across America day tomorrow for the live announcements. Had my oil changed by the auto class and they found a nail in one of my tires and fixed it - what a great asset to have them here and let them do my car while I'm here working!

No comments: