The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Driving Over Books

We had a student come in with a book that another student had driven over. One book wasn't too bad and I was able to do a quick taping on it so he could use it. But the Street Law book has a bent back cover and the top of the front cover has been shredded. It's in bad shape. I told Ms. W that if it were up to me, I'd ask him to pay for it or replace it. Then I told her what I'd need to do to it to get it back into shape for a student to check out. She thanked me for that. I don't know what she'll do with it, but that's now her decision. I processed in 126 First Aid books and some Working With Young Children that were given to us by another school. Helped a student with a resume, checked out a lot of books, processed in two magazines for the library.

No comments: