The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Running

Even though I left last night with tables loaded, we were still running all day keeping up. In between loading tables up, checking out books, I was also processing in the new Realidades 2 texts we got in so the Spanish 2 classes could come and check them out. I managed to get one class checked out today and got another 2 class sets ready for tomorrow and have one more to do. Have run out of our Bien dit! 2 books so had to email another school to see if we could borrow some like we did last year. Answered emails - checked out another class set of lit books, directed some students that were in helping out (yes, they were fabulous!) and got a few things ready for tomorrow that came up at the last minute. Oh, and I forgot to mention that we also had a fire alarm this morning just after I got in that lasted nearly an hour. At least the weather was perfect to be outside!

No comments: