The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

October/November

Some of the magazines I processed in today were not only October issues, but November ones! So, I did one teacher magazine and five for the library. Checked out books today and shipped off another five boxes of books to McNary. Sent out about six requests for extra books for various subjects and teachers. There seemed to be a ton of emails about books going on. I managed to repair an American Pageant so I now have two of those to check out. Got in some Biology teacher texts and some Chemistry books. I had a teacher wanting her Adobe installation disk and I looked through our material and realized she just needed to update her Adobe system, so I had her put in a life ring request. We heard that one teacher was berating us for doing nothing to get her books for class and she would just have to do it herself! You go girl! Started to process in the First Aid books we just got in for Ms. W.

No comments: