The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Repair Help

Mrs. M wasn't in today and her sub used to work at the Oregon State Library doing repairs so I opened up our cupboards and showed her all our repair implements, gave her a stack of books and she got a whole set of science books all glued and taped that I had on my repair 'to-do' list. I was so impressed and glad they got done! She did fabulous! I checked out a lot of individual books today, wrote up the request for 25 more Realidades 1 books for purchasing. Sent out emails on Bienvenidos and Grammar Dimensions. Boxed up some more surplus. Mailed out some items to Claggett and Stephens Middle Schools. Cleaned out my emails, got a cart of Geometry books ready for 1st period tomorrow. Processed in three magazines for the library, processed in a teacher edition for Ms. G. Covered some more of the D-Day stories books, did a check on supplies for Mrs. H to order in for us. Sent out emails on the leadership books we have (the teacher from last year moved over the summer) so the new leadership and AVID teachers know they are available. Checked out a class set of Biology books. Helped students with their computer log-ins. Sent in a life ring on a student who keeps getting booted off websites - even the ones she's supposed to be on!  I'm sure there's more I did, but I didn't keep a list today.

No comments: