The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Long and Short

Even though it was a four day week, it seemed so long! Got in the Scholastic Book Fair today so that will start Monday. Had my South students help me out. A couple of the boys helped bring down the rolling carts, then flattened all the cardboard from the new Chromebooks and took that all outside for me. One of the girls put together all the trinkety stuff. I spent some time pulling out my OBOB books, and finding books on the carts that were on my purchase list and hopefully taking them off so I can purchase them with my Scholastic $$! That would help a lot! Checked in and out today. Did some shelving. Got the techs to come in and check the Chromebooks with our gym to make sure they would work during conferences. Lots of just normal stuff, with a few good extras to the day! Love my job!

No comments: