The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, May 15, 2017

99.1%

That's where we are with the textbook inventory. My aides have done an amazing job of getting that done! Over 5,600 books they ran through inventory! I went and picked up about 60 teacher resources that were in the back room after school was over today. There's only 51 books left to find! Now I just need to go around the school in the science rooms and see what I can find in them. Did another set of math books today. We are getting a new Follett for the library side for next year, so I did some checking that out from the information our PA sent out. The basics are just like our textbook side, so checking in and out should be about the same, just a bit different on how to search. The library was busy today, lots of people in and out, though no classes! 

No comments: