The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Overdue/Lost Notices

That's what I spent all my time on today. Printing them up, then seeing when and with who the students had their Language Arts classes. There were about 400+ so yeah, that took up most of my day. Sorted them into teacher piles, then sorted those by periods. Delivered them up to the teacher boxes for handing out tomorrow and sent an email to the teachers to let them know that's why they had piles of papers in their mailboxes! But the best part of the day was when I was nearly finished, the last of my grant books arrived!!! 33 of them!!! So after I finished up the notices, I checked in all the books, checked them against my grant list and fondled them for the last 20 minutes or so of my day. Pure bliss!!

No comments: