The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, May 1, 2017

Jump Right In

Came in today and had a teacher ask for 4 sets of books! So I had my one aide help out and together we got 148 books all checked out and off to the teacher. Then I had my aide take the books up to the room. Had a ton of emails to troll through. Then we had a bit of a gnashing of teeth about our Outsiders books. I had four teachers all looking for class sets. I looked through the district books and found two kits for them to have as well. So I have three teachers covered, with almost another whole set, so I asked a teacher to get some back, so hopefully we'll be good. I did a display on our YA novels, since The Outsiders was considered to be the first YA novel, and it's 50 years this year! So that was interesting! 

No comments: