The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Pass Out

I got an email from our assistant principal that I needed to make new lunch passes for the library. At the beginning of the year we had 40, and now we're down to 10! We usually get in more students than that because we all know who comes down and who doesn't, so I spent a good part of the afternoon making 23 new passes to go along with the 10 we still had. They didn't turn out too bad, but I didn't want to take anymore time with them. Had three classes in today to check out new math books. Took the science books up to the staff room for the rest of the teachers to take for their rooms. Found a better YA list to go with the books I have for my display. Worked on the books for my three very different presentations for the rest of the week. I nearly fell asleep reading over one of them! That can't be a good sign! A pretty quiet day none the less.

No comments: