The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

$200.74

That was my first day of the book fair! I don’t think I’ve ever had an opening day that big before! So here’s hoping that every day is that good and more! I put the signs out this morning, in the rain of course! I also did pictures of some things that I wasn’t sure if they’d be safe out there. And it worked! All in all, a great Scholastic Day! Had three classes come down and get books for book groups today and we set up a cart for another class to go up to the classroom. I put away all my non-fiction books and my fiction as well. Helped some students get their books done. I had five missing aides today! That’s nearly half my aides gone! So made the work load a little more for my aides that were in, and more for me when I had no aides! Had A lunch in and we had groups of 7 at a time and they got 3 minutes to look around, then the next group came in. Ms. V helped out and it was great to have her in there and help me out! Did some laminating today. Last book fair for our 8th graders. One in particular I will be sad to see go!

No comments: