The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, March 12, 2018

Clifford’s Truck is Here!

Which means of course that the Scholastic Book Fair has arrived! I pulled into the parking lot this morning to see the truck already pulled up by the office! So I stopped by the driver, let him know I was here then scooted downstairs to help him get everything together and in! I spent most of the day getting the fair set up since the library was closed due to the last Peer Mentor training day we had today. I also sent off about 6 book requests. I also had to put up the posters! I really like it when I put on extra titles of books so picked books from the fair and got book cover images printed up and put three other titles on each poster (about 7 of them!). Let the office know to put it on the Leslie web page too! Had technology come in and pick up all the extra projectors and bulbs I had in the closet. Probably about 20 bulbs and 4 projectors. My closet feels so empty! But better the bulbs get used than just sit in the closet. After work, off to the bank to get change money for the fair starting tomorrow!

No comments: