The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Love the Groups!

Today we had in two classes of students trying to narrow down a group read selection. The teacher had given me the titles and I put them all in seven boxes, one for each table in the library. So the groups came in, went through their box (only 2 or 3 titles in a box) then the boxes shifted so they all got to see each book. It was pretty cool! We had four other classes come in and look at books, checking in/out. Then six classes coming in to swap out math books. So we were pretty much hopping in the library all day! Which I absolutely love! Put some of the repair books back out on the shelves today. Also laminated book covers that had worn out barcodes (had made new barcodes and spine labels for those that needed it) and picked about lamination or covers. I think I did about 15 of them. So those will go on the books tomorrow and those will head out to the shelves. Love my job!

No comments: