The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Notices!

Was going to print them up yesterday before I left and totally forgot to! So I got in this morning, put in my announcement for the book fair and then cranked out the notices. Not too bad! 219 of them! So I put them on half sheets and cut them, then had my aides sort them into rooms and I worked on the students that hadn’t had their rooms inputted in. We got them all done and delivered 1st period! Yeah aides! I thought I had book talks today, so I picked out books, got them ready, then realized the talks are for tomorrow! So at least I’m ready for tomorrow then! I sent off books today. Thirty Phantom Tollbooths went out and nine of my Any Small Goodness. I worked on deleting old trashed emails. Got in the Golden Snitch that one student wanted. She wasn’t here today, but hopefully tomorrow! Sold more in the book fair, but thinking that I won’t make my goal, or even our usual amount. But we’ll see. Tomorrow is my 12 hour day with conferences at the end of the day. So hopefully parents will help beef up those numbers!

No comments: