The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Send Them Back

A teacher that had brought in a lot of books from other schools today brought a lot of them back, so I had to shift and sort through them to make sure they were getting to where they needed to go, whether they were in textbooks to be transferred back or not. Or library books that I needed to check in or back to the school they came from to be checked in. It was quite the production of the day. I also worked on the MakerSpace stuff I got from the class I attended and laminated all the workbooks today and cut them all out since another teacher wanted to use the laminator and it was on already. I had totally forgotten to write the page numbers on the pages!! Drats! Will have to do that. Got nine more of my book reviews in from my students. One I got yesterday, and two students were gone today. Glad to see they finally got around to it. Changed the display by the doors. New books from my cart, so I put up light green plastic tablecloths, then up behind the back books like a hill and then some flowers for spring. Not bad, not my best, but the books will get out there now! Helped a class with finding group read books today as well. 

No comments: