The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

142 to 417

 Tuesday - worked on the Schoolwide boxes all day since tomorrow we have our staff meeting and I can have them all ready for teachers to take. I took all the books and put them in alphabetical by title and worked on the spreadsheet and sent that out to teachers so they'd be prepared tomorrow. I ended up with 142 actual titles and 417 books! That's a lot of booty to give to teachers! I'm so excited for them! Had both lunches in. 

  Wednesday - Staff meeting and teachers loved having all the books right out there where they could pick and choose! One teacher came back later and took a box of books and later this afternoon came in to let me know how much her kids loved having new books and were so excited to have them! That made me feel good! I took my stack of Chromebooks that had been turned in with issues and got them all logged in today for tech to come and pick them up. I had 32 that need some loving care by our amazing techs. I cracked up a couple of the library folks when we were talking about getting dates for turning books from overdue to lost and we were saying we needed something out of this world. So I found a Star Date converter. Today, October 27, 2021 was Star Date 47634.44  it made our nerdy sides happy. I handed out Zombi kits to our kids today. I thought they could work on it during lunch, but there were no needles for them to sew them together! So I gave it to them to take home. Chromebook issues all day - most common remark was 'I left mine at home!' Lots going on!

No comments: