The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, October 11, 2021

New Picture of the Library!

 



I am so happy with the way the library looks after the bit of remodeling I got to do! I had to take a picture last week and finally got it loaded today! Looking good Leslie Library! So the header picture is from the back of the library and this is from the left window side. Love it! Today I finished packing all the empty boxes I had and got all the Language Network books gone and some of the Junior Great Books. I now have 77 boxes ready to be picked up and sent Garten a notice today that they were ready and to contact me for a day to pick up. Both lunches in, More Chromebook issues. I put away all the books that were on the shelving cart. Had a new aide in today working with the EGC team and it went really well. Sent in an email on the Schoolwide kits. I had one of the curriculum people in and she said to go ahead and take them apart, but I just wanted confirmation before I started that. And began to look at the science books...so many. Each set has over 300 books (A - O) and we're only going to keep maybe a class set of each. We do use some quite frequently, so I will keep those. But others we have hardly used at all or ever. And they are on the surplus list. I also got to score Volleyball tonight! We did not do very well at all. Our team was miscuing and just not playing like they have. There were some really great rallies though! Then time to head home!

No comments: