The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, October 25, 2021

8 Hours

 Who knew? I was cut down to 7.5 hours back under our old principal, and now I find that I am supposed to be working 8 hours a day. No one ever let me know and I don't know how long ago that happened. Just last month? Oh well! Today was activity day so I wore my Bocce Ball shirt and brought in a Bocce ball.  Lots of Chromebook issues today as usual. Signed a teacher up for library time. Went through a ton of emails from last week. Totally forgot to get drug books for Ms. S! Must do tomorrow! Got in my Scholastic book I ordered. Talked with my new Scholastic rep. Checked in a lot of books and put a lot away. Saved some for my aides. Had both lunches in. Worked a tiny bit on the Schoolwide book sorting. A busy day, lots of little pieces and then scoring Volleyball! We won, but just by two points! It was two games to two games and the 5th game we won 25 to 23. Soooo close and some amazing plays on both sides. A dark rainy drive home.

No comments: