The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

More Schoolwide

 We had our morning meeting today and most of it is for teachers, so I kind of half listen, look over from time to time and do multitasking! Got all the new stuff on the cart for lunches today. Chromebook help, always. Worked on getting the Schoolwide boxes done, still not done. Got the notice that our surplus books will be picked up on Friday, so tomorrow will be a day to load up pallets. Had both lunches in and put a notice on the library doors for my lunch that said 'Library Closed. Open at 12:54' which is when the B lunch starts. I can almost get in my whole lunch that way between the student lunches and no one came into the library! I think that was the first time I didn't have students wanting help! I did turn off all the lights, so hopefully they thought I was gone. One of the LMA's said she has to go eat in her car to eat undisturbed! Jeans and a t-shirt tomorrow for the pallet load. It will be so good to get those boxes out and I'm already thinking I can at least get the Chromecarts in there and out of the library workroom. We'll see!

No comments: