The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Second Down

 Well, mostly. I do have a Teams meeting tomorrow for about an hour, but then I'm off until Monday! Huzzah! Today I worked on seeing if I really could pack up withdrawn books and put the boxes on top of the Chromecarts and I think it'll work. I finished packing up the Junior Great Books and I thought I had done all the Language Networks, but I guess not. There were a few down below the JGB's. I found that paper boxes are perfect to hold the science books as well. I took the Schoolwide books I wanted to keep (with permission! She said that anything to get the books into the hands of students was good!) so I prepped those to send into LMSS for processing. That took awhile. As did moving Chromecarts around to get to books and to get them in places I could get boxes on top of them. Chromebook stuffs again today. Both lunches in. Had classes come in the last half of the day just to finish up work. Did check in and out books today as well! Glad to head home and it'll still be light when I get there!

No comments: