The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Saved by the Puzzle

 There is one little girl who comes in every day during A lunch to work on the puzzle and B lunch finished it yesterday. So we pulled it apart a bit and I put it out today for her to finish it (again!). And when she came in, someone, I didn't see who, had already finished it. She was so sad, couldn't believe it. I felt so bad, I went over there and it was done!! No one there fessed up. So I told her that she could pick out the next puzzle. She was like, 'you have more?' and so I took her and her friend into my office and opened up the closet and let them pick out the next one. She was happy. I was so glad I could give her a special treat. Today I started to pull apart the Schoolwide resources. So I had to throw away the teacher binder papers. Saved the binders for someone. Withdrew the boxes. Saved the books. That took just about the rest of the day. Got in my Makerspace stuff I ordered. So excited for a student who has asked every day if the new stuff is in yet so tomorrow I can say YES! Then I remembered that I have a 3D pen, so I ordered some more filament. I also got some glue sticks from my office. The usual Chromebook issues. Was a good day and I got to drive straight home! 

No comments: