The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Deleting Staff

Worked on the shared novels list today and got it all ready except for McNary's items. I'm waiting for their list when they have time. Checked out textbooks, though it really slowed down today. Worked with another Ms. H on the advisory period with her seniors. We were trying to get all their information wrapped up to get checked off for their senior list. I also started to run through Trac-It deleting staff that no longer work at Sprague or they've never checked anything out. I also had some staff with two accounts, so I meshed them into one. I looked for odd numbers and checked those out as well. So far, I have 90 staff I've withdrawn and deleted and that's just through the K's.

No comments: