The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snowy Morning

Woke up to snow this morning and all into work. Got in replacement science texts from the adoption last summer. There were quite a few that we sent back for defects, and new shiny books arrived today. I had my aide begin to process them and I only found one that I will send back out of this group. Got them all processed and ready to get on a shelf, though I will have to move some books to do that for the Chemistry books. Also processed magazines, checked out several classes of books today and individual texts in and out. Sent out a group email after talking with Mrs. H that she won't be back for a couple of weeks at least, so she asked that I send out a group email. Did a lot of repairing today as well on Mythology and Prentice Hall Platinum books. We received an email from Sandy Husk, the school superintendent and she has put all new textbook adoptions on hold, so repairing is a good tool to keep what we have in circulation.

No comments: