The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Godspell


February focus is our fantasy collection! And just a bit of advertising for the current play - I went to see it Saturday night with my Mom. I must admit I cried when they did 'On the Willows'. It's still playing this Thursday, Friday and Saturday - Go see it! Very busy day at work with lots of textbooks heading out the door, running return slips for the books that haven't made it back yet. Worked on the calendar a bit more. Set up more pick up times for the week - shuffled in a few more teachers that called and wanted to know if they could come up. Processed a couple of magazines. Mr. C helped out sitting crosslegged on my counter opening all the books to the back to help check out his block class faster. Found out how to change the message on the return textbooks slips - by duh, reading the manual!

No comments: