Today we did another huge lot of checking books out. More classes, more individual students. I also did a few repairs, processed magazines, and worked on our shared novels list. Four of the high schools here share their novels with each other and our school started the master list. It's time to update so I've gotten back the lists from two others and am starting to revise the list, deleting, changing availability numbers, and adding in new texts. When I get the excel spreadsheet all updated, I will turn it over to the tech kids and they will upload it to the site. One student came by and checked out one of the books on my 'fantasy' shelf! I replaced it with another book.