The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Job Alike Meeting

A myriad of meetings! We had our all library staff meeting this morning over at South High School and covered a lot of information. When I got back to Sprague, I worked on our textbook checkout list. We have so many classes that need their textbooks right away, that we put together a list so we'll have those texts out in the library on carts and ready to go. The students come in, pick up a book, scan their ID and book barcode and off they go. It works very quickly. I had a lot of emails to go through and got them all done by the end of the day there. Talked with Ms. B about the french books, Mr. A about science books, Mrs. S on economics books, answered other emails, and I got a new chair! So Mr. B helped my put it together and it is wonderful!

No comments: