The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Staff Meeting

Today was our opening day staff meeting and we met in library. A good meeting, (I announced I'm a Grandma!) and our new principal did a great job of bringing us all together to envision a fulfilling future. Afterwards I got all the new Century 21 Accounting Mulitcolumn Journal books processed and had to do a little rearranging to get them on the shelves in our business section. I also talked with Mr. P about 3 cases of workbooks we received because they didn't seem right, and he said, no! they weren't the right ones! So I'm glad I caught that. Let Mrs. B know her Introduction to Culinary Arts books were in and ready, and Ms. H that her ASL teacher texts were in and ready so I checked them out to her. Also Mr. L that the Automotive Excellence texts were here and he asked about Volume 2! I told him I hadn't seen them yet. Didn't know about those! Now that I know, I'll need to make some space for them before I slide the science books over. Met our new band director in our discussion group and told him to be sure and let Mrs. H know if he'd like his kids to perform in the library from time to time.

No comments: