Came in today to total chaos, or at least it seemed so. Mrs. M was gone today, so I helped out the sub we had. Printing up books for the book project tomorrow, putting in money for printing, checking in and out books. We got in the replacement books for volumes we owe other schools and I packed them up and sent them out. Got ready Concepts in Athletic Training ready to ship out to South HS. Another teacher came up looking for Possibilities which I had withdrawn, but they were still here. So she took them all and I showed her how to add them into her Trac-it program. I also worked on repairs and finally finished book #155. This was a book where both covers had been bent back. I peeled off the cover and endpapers, added in new board ends and glued them all together. I put new edges on everything and taped the corners and spine ends. Just a little glue before I left and a book that we would have had to toss will go bac on the shelf tomorrow! Off to the Sprague Book Club meeting!