The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, February 12, 2010

'I'm Feeling Very Olympic Today!'

Just about everyone I met today was ready for the three day weekend. I spent the morning finishing up taking off the covers of all the books Mrs. H had in the back (there were five boxes all together), packing up the textblocks for surplus and getting all the covers packed into boxes for next week. I checked in and out books and got the privilege of putting a lot of money into print accounts since students were printing up their stories for the books next week. Mrs. M brought her money back and I put hers and mine into the lock box we have for that. I also did some repairs and they are coming along nicely. The back is looking very cleaned up and I'm very pleased with it. 'I'm feeling very Olympic today!' just like Sanka in the movie Cool Runnings and am looking forward to watching the action the next three days!

No comments: