The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Kimba the White Lion

So we get a book in our boxes yesterday, The Art of Osamu Tezuka - God of Manga and I flip it open to see 'Kimba the White Lion!' A cartoon I used to watch as a kid! I almost remembered the song too! I found a link and sent it to Mrs. H so she could hear it almost the way I sang it yesterday. But, aside from that bit of fun, a long day of endless checking in and out one kid, one book at a time. One teacher would call to let me know "I'm bringing up my class right now to pick up....." So I'd have to drop everything and pick her title and get it up just in time to have the kids just arriving. At least it was a notice :) We got in enough Economics books to supply the kids that didn't get one yesterday thanks to the office sending out notices and calling the kids in to officially have them bring in books, it worked really well. Processed in three magazines for us, covered some of the new paperbacks, worked on my outside the workroom bulletin board all on curling. "Who believes in doing good and doing right? Kimba the White Lion is the One!"


No comments: