The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Curling













I finished up all my curling stuff today and took pictures. I've had a few kids get all excited about the stone, and ask to pick it up. It's been a lot of fun! Much thanks to the Evergreen Curling Club, I'm very grateful they let me borrow this one! The rest of today I took in books and checked some out. Checked out a whole class set of Civics this afternoon. We needed more copies of Street Law so I printed up notices and sent them to the office so they could be sent to the students. I also worked in the back textbook room and reorganized all the boxes. We had boxes everywhere, flaps out, all sizes, so I got them all stacked and cleared off several tops of shelves since we had the room now. I set out old Homes Today and Tomorrow books and marked them for surplus since the teacher decided she didn't want to keep them. Processed in extra copies of Catcher in the Rye that came in from West HS. Processed in a magazine and repaired a text. Covered some of the paperbacks we got in last week.

No comments: