The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Curling in the Hall

I had two of our aides check out the curling stone in the hall today. It really is not meant for the halls on the little 6-wheel cart it sits on. I don't think it works like that on ice! Had a class come down and want Economics books so I rushed into the back and loaded up a cart. Checked in and out books today, worked on my info for the new March calendar on Oregon authors and where they live. Worked on my new cart of repairs and got all those glued and setting for tonight. Worked on contacting Dawn Sign about our current Signing Naturally DVD's and also contacted Warner Books about some To Kill a Mockingbird that we got in 2003 and they are getting pretty worn. The covers are nearly like the Permabound so I'm seeing if we can get them replaced or not. We have nearly 500 books so it would be lovely to get some nicer copies in if we can get them replaced.

No comments: