Checked out a class set of To Kill a Mockingbird and a class set of Glencoe Health. Processed in the permabound Richard III and let Mr. S know they were ready. I also had to rearrange shelf space for Richard, but it turned out a bit easier than my first impression of the space. I had a student that needed a book and the teacher said she turned it in, so I hunted around today and found it. Withdrew Concepts of Atheletic Training that Ms. W said they wouldn't be using anymore and found two boxes up on the shelf top of The Lively Art of Writing. I have no idea why or how long they'd been there. So I boxed them up for surplus. We had our classes do their book covers the other day, and we needed more book covers to use. Mrs. H had found some old encyclopedias from other schools that they were going to surplus, so she brought them in and I got to destroy books by cutting off the front and back boards for our kids to use. It was kind of fun! I didn't get through them all, so I will work on those tomorrow as well. Checked in and out books today, found a lost book for a student that had been put away without getting checked in. Talked with the bookkeeper about another book that had been billed, but now seems to be here, but was never taken off his bill. So she took it off.