The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Oregon Authors

Worked on getting my list together of Oregon authors for our focus in March. I looked up Oregon authors and checked to see if we had any of their books in our collection. I got it started then set up our sub to work on the list while I did other things! Checked in and out books, talked again with our Italian student that Mr. S had also suggested she talk with Mr. J who used to teach latin here. I got the order for Dawnsign Press all together and Mrs. H took it in and got everything ordered today. I had to call and ask some more questions, but it's all set today. Another teacher wanted some extra texts for his class so I got that all together as well. Mrs. H and I also looked at the new book shelves here for our collection when they take out the shelves in redoing the computer labs. The day flew by!

No comments: