The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Half Day

Today was an inservice/grading day so I had to work half of my shift. I painted over the main library doors and now it looks like the rest of the walls in the hall! No more faded imprints of the old library letters or patches from the wallboard repair! The rest of my time was spent in weeding out our reference section. I ended up with 4 entire carts of books for Mrs. H to look at getting rid of. With the new computer labs going in, the idea is that all the shelving and books we currently have residing in those two areas will need to go, so we need to look at our reference and non-fiction to see what we can surplus, or send to Library Media Services (LMSS) for them to keep in their historical collection.

No comments: