The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jenna Fox Topics

Checked out two class sets of Witness today and a Catcher in the Rye. I had a mom call about her son not having his ID wanting her to leave work and come get him a book. I let her know that they had their books last week and he'd had plenty of time to go and get a new ID before today. We also had a talk with one of our aides on some inappropriate behavior he has participated in. Mrs. H and Mrs. M and I all chipped in our 2 cents worth. Processed 1 teacher magazine and 4 for the library. We also had some trouble with the insignia update last night and had to access it from the internet rather than our usual icon. I made it for part of our classified meeting this morning, and added in a new Five Language Dictionary and took it to Mr. J. I also had a teacher who heard that I had read The Adoration of Jenna Fox and wanted some research topics for a study she wants to do on it and I added about 6 topics to her list.

No comments: