The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ship of Fools

On my desk this morning is a book called The Ship of Fools that Mrs. H got for me at the Portland Library conference last week. It made me laugh. She also picked me up some new book repair brochures, so I looked through those to see if they had any new ideas. We looked through all the old textbook purchase copies from last year and I made up an email for any new orders for this coming year. We made a list for the grant books we got in and Mrs. H sent off an email for teachers to come and pick them up and about half had gone by the time we left this afternoon. I processed in some more Colored People and checked out a class set. Also checked out a class set of Ricochet River. Did the usual text check in and out. Pulled down the old calendar and put up most of the new one.

No comments: