The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Horticulture

Transferred out and packed up all the horticulture books we have today. I had some done, but finished off our stash. Sad to see them go! I did keep the Sunset Western Garden and an Introductory Horticulture book for the library since we didn't have either. I thought our review would be next week, but got notice that it would be tomorrow and I had to have my self evaluation in today, so I had to spend some time on that. I had planned on doing it over the weekend! Replaced a couple of our Out of the Dust books since the replacements came in. Tweaked the magazine list a bit. Found out that Mrs. H's School Library Journal will come from LMSS this year, so that was a big savings on our order. Printed up the forms for the stuff we need to order from the vendor themselves. We had one more magazine to get in so we decided on Teen Ink. We've had some free issues from time to time, but I'm really looking forward to getting it in on a regular basis.

No comments: