The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Magazines

I had gotten back some requests for magazines so today I hunkered in and worked out the new excel magazine document for next years subscriptions. I had to call Ebsco on the Journal of Chemical Education and they don't carry that anymore. I saw there was no price in the catalogue and that's why I called. Had a couple more requests as well. I added in Real Simple to our rack since Newsweek is no longer in print form and it would be nice to have that filler. The kids have been asking for things on real life, so I'm thinking that may be a good choice. Started to transfer out the horticulture books we had. North still has a program and their teacher said she would like them, so I put two boxes out for pick up today and started to pack a third. I put aside one of our nice Western Garden books since we don't have one in the library.

No comments: