The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, May 31, 2013

GhostBusters!

If there's something strange, in your neighborhood. Who ya gonna call? Why your friendly librarians of course! Today our senior aide came with ghostbuster costumes and they had a great time going out and around. Anyone seen a ghost in here? They even left Mrs. H a 'pack' for us to keep for the library and Mrs. H and I dressed up for a photo op! That was so much fun! On the other hand, I filled boxes and boxes today with all the books for the surplus pick up next week. 32 different titles and 1,129 books! I heard back from Follett and all they want is our Latin books so I put those off to the side. Bookbyte didn't want any of them. I ended up with about 20 boxes and glad to get it done. Last pick up I think we were the first ones early Monday morning, so I wanted to be ready. Still have some more books to ship out, but the shelves look good and cleaned up, so I'm happy. Ghostbusters!

No comments: