The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Status

Spent most of today up front, but still had to clear out of the library at about 11:45 for AP testing. I got in early since there was no reason for me to stay after school. Since we will be in the back all day on Monday I ran some inventory sheets for the books I still need to move on the shelves and took off all the Prentice Hall Literature Platinum books we have and changed their status from 'new' to mostly fair, some good and a few poor. Then put them in the back to etch with sharpie their number on the ends of the textblocks. Then the aides can start putting them away on Monday since we'll have to stay in the back. Glued cheese cloth on the spines of the Literature: Reading Fiction, Poetry...etc. So they will dry nicely over the weekend. All I need now is some good endpapers! Granddaughters coming over tonight! Huzzah!

No comments: