The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Patrol

Today I was texted by Mrs. H to come in early. Mrs. M was in but coughing so badly they didn't think it would be fair to the students testing to be interrupted by that. So I went in and Mrs. H was the proctor and I helped monitor the students. I had all my work in the back, so when I wasn't patroling I read Angela's Ashes. It was nice to read! After the students were done, I checked out group read books (four titles) to two classes of students and also checked in a bunch of Prentice Hall Platinum books and their last set of reading books (our verse novels they did for April). I rearranged all our Charles L. Sprague library books. They had been used in the play and were all helter skelter on the shelves so I put them in library order. Got off a bit early today since I was in early, so off home to BBQ for this lovely spring evening.

No comments: