The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bad Kid

Got through my morning classes with my slide show and when my last class came in, a boy sat down at my computer and turned off the feed for the infocus machine. I was so pissed off. I could not get it to work and the kids were all over the place. I was so disgusted with them. Just ruined my whole day. I tried different things, but I don't know what he pushed, so I don't know how to undo it. I am so pissed. Must eat chocolate. The rest of the classes loved it. Did my LLI. In Mrs. M's class this afternoon had a fellow come in and talk to the kids about trees. I watched a table of pine branches and pinecones while the kids rotated around. I spent the rest of the afternoon shelving and trying to fix my computer. Got all the fiction and everybody books shelved with some help today. Just a bit of non-fiction to go. Got a call from a school about a book that was lost, the assistant there was certain the book was checked in, though it was billed. There's a screen that shows when the book was checked in or declared lost, I told her it must be lost, because it was billed. I don't have the book. It happened last March, so I told her, I wasn't there. More chocolate. Maybe Konditeri's.

No comments: